This website can be accessed at tableviewbutchery.co.za , (the “tableviewbutchery.co.za”) and is owned and operated by Fantique Trade cc (Table View Butchery) (Table View Butchery”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
- These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods, and the use of the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses this Website (“you”, “your” or “user”), including without limitation each user who registers as contemplated below (“registered user”). By using the Website and by clicking on the “Register Now” button on the Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Website enables you to shop online for meat and related products(“Goods”),
These Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (the “CPA“).
- These Terms and Conditions contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this clause and whichmay limit the risk or liability of Table View Butchery or a third party; and/or
- may create risk or liability for the user; and/or
- may compel the user to indemnify Table View Butchery or a third party; and/or
- serves as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
- Your attention is drawn to these Terms and Conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
- If there is any provision in these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to ask table view butchery to explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions or continue using the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended or must be understood to unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any right or obligation, as the case may be, created for either you or table view butchery in terms of the CPA.
- Table View Butchery permits the use of this Website subject to the Terms and Conditions. By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are divided into three sections, as follows:
- Orders and Sales;
- General Legal Terms.
- Discrepancies and Queries
Delivery of Goods
Table View Butchery will not deliver any Goods until payment has been received in full.
Please ensure that there is someone at the delivery address designated by you for delivery during the registration process (“Delivery Address”) to receive and sign for the delivery as the goods are perishable and must be refrigerated or put into the freezer as soon as they are delivered. By signing the Order Of Delivery of goods, you accept that the Goods has been received in good condition.
If there is no one to receive the order, the Goods will be taken back to Our premises at 264 Blaauwberg Road, Table View The Goods can then be collected which collection must be within 24 hours of the initial delivery or You may request a redelivery within such 24 hour period, You Will Be Charged a Delivery fee for your order being Redelivered. Should you not request a redelivery or collect the Goods within 24 hours of the initial delivery, your order will be cancelled and you will be charged a 20% penalty fee to the value of your goods. The remaining amount will then be put into your profile under credit & can be used with your next purchase, the money cannot be withdrawn! Only used as credit ) Our obligation to deliver Goods is fulfilled when We deliver the Goods to the Delivery Address or when You collect the Goods from Our premises.
We will let you know if we are unable to deliver the Goods by the delivery date selected by you. You may within 24 hours of receiving such notification cancel your order for the Goods. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you the purchase price, the money will be put into your profile under Credit & then can be used to purchase in the www.tableviewbutchery.co.za online store. The money cannot be withdrawn.
Registration and use of the Website
Only registered users may order Goods on the Website.
- To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details to Table View Butchery. You will need to use your unique username and password to access the Website in order to purchase Goods.
- You agree and warrant that your username and password shall:
- be used for personal use only; and
- not be disclosed by you to any third party.
- For security purposes you agree to enter the correct username and password whenever ordering Goods, failing which you will be denied access.
- You agree that, once the correct username and password relating to your account have been entered, irrespective of whether the use of the username and password is unauthorised or fraudulent, you will be liable for payment of such order, save where the order is cancelled by you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to notify Table View Butchery immediately upon becoming aware of or reasonably suspecting any unauthorised access to or use of your username and password and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
- By using the Website you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full legal capacity. If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, then you may use the Website only with the involvement and supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then such person agrees to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to be liable and responsible for you and all your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. In addition, you agree that you will not in any way use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the Website or the information contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorised Table View Butchery representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website).
- You may not use the Website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech or is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of an authorised Table View Butchery representative.
Conclusion of sales and availability of stock
Registered users may place orders for Goods, which Table View Butchery may accept or reject. Whether or not Table View Butchery.co.za accepts an order depends on the availability of Goods, correctness of the information relating to the Goods (including without limitation the price) and receipt of payment or payment authorisation by Tableviewbutchery.co.za for the Goods.
- NOTE: tableviewbutchery.co.za will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the Goods to you or allowing you to collect them, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and Tableviewbutchery.co.za come into effect (the “Sale”). This is regardless of any communication from Table View Butchery stating that your order or payment has been confirmed. Table View Butchery will indicate the rejection of your order by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any amount already paid.
- Placing Goods in a shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Goods, and as such, Goods may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. You cannot hold Table View Butchery liable if such Goods are not available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
- You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you. In the case of Goods for sale by Table View Butchery, Table View Butchery will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after placing an order, Table View Butchery will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such Goods.
Table View Butchery offers 2 (two) methods of delivery of Goods to you. You may elect delivery via:
- Table View Butchery delivery; or
- Please see details of our delivery and shipping terms and conditions in our FAQ’s: Shipping and Delivery, which are incorporated by reference.
- Where it accepts your order, Table View Butchery will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 2 (two) days following receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 1 (One) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel your order for the Goods. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price.
- Table View Butchery’s obligation to deliver a product to you is fulfilled when we deliver the product to the physical address nominated by you for delivery of the order. Table View Butchery is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a product, after it has delivered the product to the physical address nominated by you. You acknowledge that most Goods delivered by Table View Butchery are of a perishable nature and require refrigeration as soon as possible after delivery.
We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Goods on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Discrepancies and Queries Policy.
Vouchers & Coupons
Table View Butchery may from time to time make physical or electronic gift vouchers (“Vouchers”) and promotional coupons or discounts (“Coupons”) available for use on the Website towards the purchase of Table View Butchery Goods. Vouchers and Coupons can only be redeemed while they are valid and their expiry dates cannot be extended. More specifically:
- Vouchers that are purchased by registered users are valid for 6 months after Sale. Vouchers that Table View Butchery gives away for free are valid for the period stated thereon. In each case, if your Voucher has not been used within that period, it will expire.
- Vouchers cannot be used to buy other Vouchers or Coupons. They do not accrue interest and are not refundable for cash once purchased. If your Voucher value is insufficient for the order you wish to place, you may make up the difference by paying via one of our other payment methods.
- Table View Butchery is not responsible for any harm due to the loss, unauthorised use or unauthorised distribution of a Voucher, after it has delivered the Voucher to you or the email address nominated by you.
- There are two types of Coupons; a Coupon with a fixed amount of a discount, e.g. R50 off (“FixedCoupon“), and a Coupon with a percentage discount, e.g. 5% off (“Percentage Coupon“).
- Coupons are issued in Table View Butchery’s sole discretion and we are entitled at any time to correct, cancel or reject a Coupon for any reason (including without limitation where a Coupon has been distributed in an unauthorised manner). Users do not have a right to Coupons, and Coupons cannot be earned. Coupons are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
- As a general rule, and unless specified otherwise on the specific Coupon itself:
- each Coupon can only be used once;
- only one Coupon can be used per order;
- only one Coupon can be used on the Website per person per promotion/campaign;
- Coupons with a percentage discount offer may only be used on purchases with a total cart value of less than R2,500;
- a Coupon must be used at check-out – it cannot be used later on existing orders; and
- the value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
- Coupons cannot be used to buy Vouchers or other Coupons, and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit. Table View Butchery is not responsible for any harm due to the loss, unauthorised use or distribution of a Coupon.
- If for any reason a Coupon does not reflect on the final amount due from you at check-out, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm if the Coupon is still valid. If Table View Butchery confirms that the Coupon is still valid and you have already placed your order, you can choose whether to cancel the order and place it again with the Coupon, or you can use the Coupon on your next order within the limitations of the specific Coupon’s terms and conditions.
- You may be required to submit the original communication containing the Coupon code, and any other information reasonably requested by Table View Butchery before you are able to use a Coupon.
Specials and other discounted Goods
Table View Butchery may decide to offer discounted Goods for specific periods on the Website (“Specials”). However, Specials have a stock limit and may expire earlier if stock runs out.
- Specials quantities are limited and as such, after a Special is sold out, those particular Goods may be available on the Website at their normal selling prices (but no longer as a Special).
- We do not guarantee a specific saving. The extent of the discount is at the sole discretion of Table View Butchery
- Only one of each Special may be purchased per customer.
- Adding a Special to your cart, or completing your order for a Special without paying for it, does not reserve the item for you. Table View Butchery must receive payment from you for a Special, otherwise we will cancel your order.
- Table View Butchery will reserve stock for customers in the order in which it receives payment.
- The List Price shown in respect of Specials and other discounted Goods is the recommended retail price based on our estimate of the retail market.
We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
- Should you decide to register as a user on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to –
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your physical address;
- your gender;
- your mobile number; and
- your date of birth.
- Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
- You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
- Subject to clause 12.6 below, we will not, without your express consent:
- use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods;
- to contact you regarding current or new Goods or services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
- to improve our product selection and your experience on our Website by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on the Website; or
- disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
- to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Goods or when delivering Goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
- to our divisions and/or partners (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new goods or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc.) However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
- to our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you in the event of you submitting a warranty claim regarding any Goods you have purchased which requires their involvement; and
- We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property.
- We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your personal information.
- We will –
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential, save where we are entitled to share it as set out in this policy;
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
- We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
- Table View Butchery undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party other than as provided for in this policy, unless we are compelled to do so by law. In particular, in the event of a fraudulent online payment, Table View Butchery is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
- Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Table View Butchery may, in its sole discretion, change any of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions and make sure that you are satisfied with the changes. Should you not be satisfied, you must not place any further orders on, or in any other way use, the Website.
- Any such change will only apply to your use of this Website after the change is displayed on the Website. If you use the Website after such amended Terms and Conditions have been displayed on the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
Ownership and Copyright
The contents of the Website, including any material, information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs and service marks which are displayed on or incorporated in this Website (“Website Content”) are the property of Table View Butchery, its advertisers and/or sponsors.
- You will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Website or the Website Content.
- Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website Content is prohibited unless expressly authorised in terms of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise provided for in law. Where any of the Website Content has been licensed to Table View Butchery or belongs to any third party, your rights of use will also be subject to any terms and conditions which that licensor or third party imposes from time to time and you agree to comply with such third party terms and conditions.
The use of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from use of the Website or reliance on any information on the Website.
- Whilst Table View Butchery takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and complete, Table View Butchery makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on the Website. If any such representations or warranties are made by Table View Butchery’s representatives, Table View Butchery shall not be bound thereby.
- Table View Butchery disclaims liability for any damage, loss or expenses, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website and/or any content therein unless otherwise provided by law.
- The Website and all information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness, or non-infringement, as may be allowed in law.
- Any views or statements made or expressed on the Website are not necessarily the views of Table View Butchery, its directors, employees and/or agents.
- In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, Table View Butchery also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on the Website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise, disrupt, disable, harm, jeopardise or otherwise impede in any manner the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way. You accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation or content of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software, save where such risks arise due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of meat-online, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. Meat-online thus disclaims all liability for any damage, loss or liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website.
Linking to third party websites
This Website may contain links or references to other websites (“Third Party Websites“) which are outside of our control, including those of advertisers. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to those Third Party Websites and Table View Butchery is not responsible for the practices and/or privacy policies of those Third Party Websites or the “cookies” that those sites may use.
- Notwithstanding the fact that the Website may refer to or provide links to Third Party Websites, your use of such Third Party Websites is entirely at your own risk and we are not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such Third Party Websites or your reliance on any information contained thereon.
Limitation of liability
Table View Butchery cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information published on the Website and/or any incorrect prices displayed on the Website, save where such liability arises from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Table View Butchery, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. You are encouraged to contact us to report any possible malfunctions or errors by way of email to email@example.com
- TABLE VIEW BUTCHERY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE; OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, AND/OR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
- YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY TABLE VIEW BUTCHERY AGAINST ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOURSELF OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
Availability and termination
We will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the availability of the Website, except during scheduled maintenance periods, and are entitled to discontinue providing the Website or any part thereof with or without notice to you.
- Table View Butchery may in its sole discretion terminate, suspend and modify this Website, with or without notice to you. You agree that Table View Butchery will not be liable to you in the event that it chooses to suspend, modify or terminate this Website other than for processing any orders made by you prior to such time, to the extent possible.
- If you fail to comply with your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including any incident involving payment of the price of an order for any Goods, this may (in our sole discretion with or without notice to you) lead to a suspension and/or termination of your access to the Website without any prejudice to any claims for damages or otherwise that we may have against you.
- Table View Butchery is entitled, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud and/or where it suspects that you are abusing the Website and/or have created multiple user profiles to take advantage of a promotion or Coupon intended by Table View Butchery to be used once-off by you, to blacklist you on its database (including suspending or terminating your access to the Website), refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any order concluded between you and Table View Butchery, in whole or in part, on notice to you. Table View Butchery shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you (see Table View Butchery’s Returns Policy in this regard), and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such blacklisting and/or refusal to process any order.
- At any time, you can choose to stop using the Website, with or without notice to Table View Butchery.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute arising between you and Table View Butchery, you hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa (Witwatersrand Local Division, Johannesburg) notwithstanding that the quantum in the action or proceedings may otherwise fall below the monetary jurisdiction of that court.
- Nothing in this clause 20 or the Terms and Conditions limits your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the CPA.
Table View Butchery hereby selects 264 Blaauwberg Road, Table View as its address for the service of all formal notices and legal processes in connection with these Terms and Conditions (“legal address”). Table View Butchery may change this address from time to time by updating these Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby select the delivery address specified with your order as your legal address, but you may change it to any other physical address by giving Table View Butchery not less than 7 days’ notice in writing.
- Notices must be sent either by telefax or email and must be in English. All notices sent –
- by telefax before 17h00 on a business day will be deemed to have been received, on the date of successful transmission of the telefax. All telefaxes sent after 17h00 or on a day which is not a business day will be deemed to have been received on the following business day; and
- by email will be deemed to have been on the date indicated in the “Read Receipt” notification. ALL EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND US MUST MAKE USE OF THE “READ RECEIPT” FUNCTION to serve as proof that an email has been received.
For the purposes of the ECT Act, Table View Butchery’s information is as follows, which should be read in conjunction with its product descriptions and other terms and conditions contained on the Website:
- Full name: Fantique trade CC Trading as Table View Butchery , a private company registered in South Africa with registration number CK 99 / 24347 / 23
- Main business: Table View Butchery
- Physical address for receipt of legal service (also postal and street address): 264 Blaauwberg Road Table View 7441
- Office bearers: Desarea/Joe
- Phone number: 021-5571417 or 021-551648
- Official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PAIA: The manual published in terms of section 51 of the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2000 may be downloaded from here.
Table View Butchery may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason and without prior written notice, suspend or terminate the operation of the Website or the user’s right to use the Website or any of its contents subject to us processing any orders then already made by you.
- You may not cede, assign or otherwise transfer your rights and obligations in terms of these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
- Any failure on the part of you or Table View Butchery to enforce any right in terms hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that right.
- If any term or condition contained herein is declared invalid, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- No variation, addition, deletion, or agreed cancellation of the Terms and Conditions will be of any force or effect unless in writing and accepted by or on behalf of the parties hereto.
- No indulgence, extension of time, relaxation or latitude which any party (the “grantor“) may show grant or allow to the other (the “grantee“) shall constitute a waiver by the grantor of any of the grantor’s rights and the grantor shall not thereby be prejudiced or stopped from exercising any of its rights against the grantee which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the whole agreement between you and meat-online and no other warranty or undertaking is valid, unless contained in this document between the parties.
1.1 Table View Butchery will not deliver any Goods until payment has been received in full.
1.2 Please ensure that there is someone at the delivery address designated by you for delivery during the registration process (“Delivery Address”) to receive and sign for the delivery as the goods are perishable and must be refrigerated or put into the freezer as soon as they are delivered.
1.2.1 By signing the Order Of Delivery of goods, you accept that the Goods has been received in good condition.
1.3 If there is no one to receive the order, the Goods will be taken back to Our premises at 264 Blaauwberg Road, Table View The Goods can then be collected which collection must be within 24 hours of the initial delivery or You may request a redelivery within such 24 hour period, You Will Be Charged a Delivery fee for your order being Redelivered. Should you not request a redelivery or collect the Goods within 24 hours of the initial delivery, your order will be cancelled and you will be charged a 20% penalty fee to the value of your goods. The remaining amount will then be put into your profile under credit & can be used with your next purchase, the money cannot be withdrawn! Only used as credit )
1.4 Our obligation to deliver Goods is fulfilled when We deliver the Goods to the Delivery Address or when You collect the Goods from Our premises.
1.5 We will let you know if we are unable to deliver the Goods by the delivery date selected by you. You may within 24 hours of receiving such notification cancel your order for the Goods. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you the purchase price, the money will be put into your profile under Credit & then can be used to purchase in the www.tableviewbutchery.co.za online store. The money cannot be withdrawn.
1.6 If the Goods are not of satisfactory quality, you can request a refund or exchange by contacting Table View Butchery on email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery of the goods and an exchange for the same product will be delivered to you upon arrangement. If a refund is required, refunds will be in the form of an amount put into your profile under credit & can be used wuith your next purchase. The money cannot be withdrawn! Only used as credit.